1.4
Additional Fees

We purchased one of cruise America's used 23A's. We thought their Internet site had a lot of info, and you would think they keep their RV's pretty well maintained.

They talk a great game but have NO customer service after sale, it' kind of like "thanks for your money, get off the premises." They have a video that shows ALL the things they do to YOUR rig before you buy it!! They missed about 95 out of 100 things on ours. The salesman said "We need couple extra days with your rig because the Country Jamboree is in town, and we need to get some rentals ready" (WOULDN'T YOU THINK THEY COULD PLAN AHEAD FOR THAT?) A WEEK later we got our Rig, the blinkers didn't work, the toilet doesn't hold water, the door lock looks like it came from a VERY bad neighborhood!! The dinette is VERY loose from people getting up and down from the overhead bed.

(Their video SPECIFICALLY shows a worker fixing a loose dinette!! BUT, they did mail me a new lock 2 weeks later. All in all, I would NEVER send anyone, not even an enemy, to do business with those CARELESS maroons... Now, let's talk about how they don't return calls.

The warranty guy said he had been calling the wrong number for 7 DAYS, DUH!!, then he left a message and realized it wasn't me!! I had called DAILY to get help, and left messages!! the phone message from them states, "If this is important, send an email and we'll get back to you asap!! I waited 3 days, MORE THAN ONCE.

The RV still needs work, but I wouldn't take it to them!! THEY WILL take your $$$$$$$ !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thor Motor Coach Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 09, 2017.

Comments