I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges for basically breathing in the RV (exaggeration but it almost felt that way)
Here is my story
#1 The smell - they said the family before me had a fish fry in there and that they had to pay $250 for the smell but the company did nothing with the $250 except open the windows.
#2 cockroach - pulled the couch out to make into a bed and there lies a cockroach that had been there for so long when I pulled it off legs stayed on the couch!!
#3 generator - I had no idea that it would cost $3.50 an hr to use the ac. Nor did I expect it to quit on us for 45 minutes then start again to die again. Luckily we found someone with knowledge of how to fix it.
#4 propane & water - the entire time we never used the bathroom or sink but somehow the water level would go up and down the propane level went down (later found out the fridge that also wasn't used the person who checked me into the RV turned it on)
#5 - grease - the counter top was slick when I put my purse on it left a reisidue I wiped it with Lysol wipes to discover it turned black
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "I wish I would have read reviews before I wasted my time and theirs for an estimate. I needed hardwood floors laid, I had the wood. The sq footage may..."
- "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..."
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."