Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges for basically breathing in the RV (exaggeration but it almost felt that way)

Unit #304090

Here is my story

#1 The smell - they said the family before me had a fish fry in there and that they had to pay $250 for the smell but the company did nothing with the $250 except open the windows.

#2 cockroach - pulled the couch out to make into a bed and there lies a cockroach that had been there for so long when I pulled it off legs stayed on the couch!!

#3 generator - I had no idea that it would cost $3.50 an hr to use the ac. Nor did I expect it to quit on us for 45 minutes then start again to die again. Luckily we found someone with knowledge of how to fix it.

#4 propane & water - the entire time we never used the bathroom or sink but somehow the water level would go up and down the propane level went down (later found out the fridge that also wasn't used the person who checked me into the RV turned it on)

#5 - grease - the counter top was slick when I put my purse on it left a reisidue I wiped it with Lysol wipes to discover it turned black

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cruise America and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cruise America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Cruise America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cruise America?

Comments