Cruise America - AVOID!!!!! At All Costs!!!!

We rented a motor home from C/A for Memorial weekend 2016. Upon arriving home we loaded the motor home with our belongings with the idea of my wife putting things in there place as I drove.

About 2 hours in, she was startled to put things away. Much to our surprise she said there was "MOLD" in the cabinets. I pulled over shortly after to take a look & sure enough. There was mold throughout the cabinets. In addition, there was coffee stains on the bed, the upholstery was filthy, as was the floor.Being it was Memorial weekend I knew there would be no one with any authority around to file a complaint with, so I waited until we arrived home to contact them. I called C/A and to my surprise, I was told all complaints must be via e-mail. A do not respond e-mail was received stating that a response from C/A would take 10-30 days. "Are You Serious". We decided to take another avenue and dispute the charges with our credit card company. After 60 days of nonsense, all we got was a $100.00 credit from our credit card company & a $200.00 voucher to Cruise America that will never be used.With that said, rent at your own risk. I have posted an example of one of the cabinets.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cruise America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cruise America.
Filing a new complaint about