1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We rented a motor home from C/A for Memorial weekend 2016. Upon arriving home we loaded the motor home with our belongings with the idea of my wife putting things in there place as I drove.

About 2 hours in, she was startled to put things away. Much to our surprise she said there was "MOLD" in the cabinets. I pulled over shortly after to take a look & sure enough. There was mold throughout the cabinets. In addition, there was coffee stains on the bed, the upholstery was filthy, as was the floor.Being it was Memorial weekend I knew there would be no one with any authority around to file a complaint with, so I waited until we arrived home to contact them. I called C/A and to my surprise, I was told all complaints must be via e-mail. A do not respond e-mail was received stating that a response from C/A would take 10-30 days. "Are You Serious". We decided to take another avenue and dispute the charges with our credit card company. After 60 days of nonsense, all we got was a $100.00 credit from our credit card company & a $200.00 voucher to Cruise America that will never be used.With that said, rent at your own risk. I have posted an example of one of the cabinets.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cruise America and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cruise America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Cruise America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cruise America?

Comments